Wednesday 21 September 2016

Crafting a Childhood Memory




Hello and welcome to the start of my journey into blogging.

Today I have decided to share a project where the challenge was to produce a card that reflected happy childhood memories.  


Growing up, I was pony mad and so was my best friend. This card evoked some happy memories for both of us, even if it is a bit cutesy! 







For the girls and ponies I used the same digi stamp twice, flipping one of the images so that they are facing each other. The clouds have been dry embossed the old fashioned way, using a light box, an embossing stylus and a stencil. I coloured the sky leaving the embossed clouds white.
The rest of this easel card has  been finished using stamps from Hobby Art (Fawn & Flora CS046D) and coloured with alcohol markers.  The grass is a strip of green paper snipped with scissors and finally I have added a few touches of Glossy Accents for highlights.


My next post will be something completely different so I hope you will visit me again.




1 comment:

  1. What a super card for your first blog post. I really like "cute" images. Wish I had the techi skills to use digis. You've created a very pretty scene on your card and used lots of interesting techniques. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete