Wednesday 1 February 2017

Dizzy Daisy


Before I launch into the details of the project I am posting today, I would like to welcome my new followers and thank you for leaving such kind comments.  It would be lovely if you will continue to follow my Blog as I hope it will develop as we progress through 2017.

The card I am showing today has been created using stamps from Leonie Pujol's Entwined Stamp Collection - Dizzy Daisy and is available to purchase from Crafter's Companion





It is actually a very simple card that took me ages to make!  I have only used 3 small stamps from the collection for the main element of the card.  Firstly I stamped the full daisy head in a circle and then an inner circle with the smaller daisy head and a spray of leaves.  I then stamped the full daisy head several times on a scrap of card and fussy cut each one to decoupage over those already stamped in a circle - and that's the part that took me so long as I am not very speedy with a pair of scissors!  The colouring has been done with alcohol markers and the sentiment created using two stamps from the same collection.  Simple mat and layering to finish.

I will be back next week with another project.


Meanwhile, thank you for visiting me today.

5 comments:

  1. This is a pretty design Anne. I can see how this would have taken a long time to make. Great fussy cutting. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design and colours on this wonderful card Anne.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Anne, such a pretty design - the daisies look fabulous decoupaged.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design of this card is totally fabulous! I really like it. And to think of all that fussy cutting you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Anne, that's certain,y great eye for detail, well done indeed. Patience plus. Don't think many of us would be speedy as that cutting out such finely detailed petals.
    I've just joined your blog I do hope you might pop over to mine also. 😊
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete